You must agree to the following before proceeding further to registration:
1. Checkin will start 40 minutes before the prayer and close 5 minutes before the prayer.
2. To comply with the safety guidelines, capacity is limited to a small number. Use your phone or print your QR ticket on paper to be scanned at the gate before entering the Masjid. One ticket PER person.
3. You MUST wear a MASK. If you are not wearing a mask at any time, you will not be allowed in. Masks will NOT be provided at the Masjid.
4. Please bring your own prayer mats.
5. Volunteers will measure your temperature before coming in the main gate. Individuals with suspected high temperature will be sent home
6. .The Imam will conclude the prayers, and pray sunnah and leave inshAllah.
7. Hand sanitizer will be provided at the entrance of the Masjid.
8. Please no individual under the age of 13 years is allowed to attend.
9. Please no individual over the age of 65 years is allowed to attend.
10. You take responsibility for informing us about your health in the case of COVID-19 development, God forbid. In such a case, contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can inform the participants you have made contact with. We will take all precautions to protect your privacy.
You must agree to the terms above in order to register and attend Jumua. Jazaka’Allah Khairan for your cooperation and understanding!