Eid Adha 2022: Udhiya Distribution By GAMRC
As Salam Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuhu
The Greater Austin Muslim Relief Committee (GAMRC) Qurbani guidelines:
As every year, the GAMRC (Your zakaah committees at Nueces mosque, ICGA, ICRR, ICBC, ICP, and ICLT) is glad to help you with your Qurbani meat distribution.
Option # 1: Not slaughtering by your self
– Please visit:
– International Foods Market,
– World Food and Halal Market in Austin.
– IndoPak Halal Supermarket in Round Rock or
– Quality Halal in Cedar Park.
These stores will take your order and slaughter on your behalf. They will package the meat well in Ziploc bags and 5LB each. Prices vary so please call and check with them. Please let them do all the work. DO NOT Take the sacrifice home to pick and choose.
Option # 2: Slaughtering by yourself. Please follow the guidelines if you wish your sacrifice to be delivered by us:
– Meat must be clean and cut well.
– Meat must be in 1 gallon Ziploc bags and 5 LB or just fill the bag. (Please do not use HEB type of bags)
– DO NOT bring us small bags of meat. Just put 5 LB in 1 Gallon Ziploc bag and drop it.
– You can donate as many bags as you wish.
– Please bring your meat fresh or freeze it for a day or so. Please do not bring the Qurbani meat months after the Eid ends.
Drop Off Points
– Our drop off point in Austin is Zaviya Grill.
Questions or comments:
– Contact (two one zero three three eight zero five four one)
– Email Qurbani at arabicclass dot com
Jazaakum Allah Kheir and May Allah accept your sacrifice.
Islamic Center Of Greater Austin (Member GAMRC) – This is an example